Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which out of the two is the most overrated: Celebrity babies or celebrity couples?

I'll have to say the babies. The couples don't bother me as much as the annoying nicknames the media gives them likeTomKat or Brangelina.Which out of the two is the most overrated: Celebrity babies or celebrity couples?
I get tired of it.....i think the babies are overrated! After all, what is so interesting about the babies....I see nothing at all interesting about them! I kind of do like reading about the celeb couples tho..lol!Which out of the two is the most overrated: Celebrity babies or celebrity couples?
All of it. Especially celebrity babies. Women have babies everyday. What makes it so special with celebrities? And celebrity couples annoy me too, because they don't last.
The celebrity babies don't know they're celebrities, and they're cute. The celebrity couples annoy me more. I absolutely detest Brad and Angelina, yet I think their kids are cute.
Celebrity offspring are way overrated. But having kids is overrated.
Celebrity couples.





The babies are foisted upon us by those annoying celebrity couples and a series of gossip mags that promote everything these sycophantic nimrods do
overrated?


how?
babies
babies..
babies, famous for being born...at least the celebs had to earn their place by doing all those nude scenes.
Agree with you on Babies.
Couples. Because they never last so who gives a care.
Yeah I would have to agree with you. People make such a huge deal just because two celebrities had a baby.
the babies....is like OMG putos....you actualy spent time putting up a show to show...us star babys...
i think couples
both, just another couple having a child
both. i hate how people just feed off of the lives of celebrities and every small thing they do is such a big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment