Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any chat rooms on the Net for couples who are experiencing infertility and just want to chat?

Yes, Yahoo has some great chats about all kinds of things, including infertility. I recommend you try one of those. Its really helpful sometimes to talk with other people who are experiencing the same things you are.Are there any chat rooms on the Net for couples who are experiencing infertility and just want to chat?
I am not sure. I myself just whine to my friends and especially my sister about it. (my husband too). My husband and I have been trying for almost 10 months. (My sister and her husband got pregant the month after she stopped taking birth control and my cousins got pregant while on birth control.) It is definatly depressing, but you have to think positive. I know a couple who tried for 8 years before they got pregant. It turned out the husband would not visit the infertility doctor. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment