Saturday, August 21, 2010

Couples, do you make it a habit to call your other half while both of you are at work everyday for no reason?

Other than to say hi and check how they're doing? What about if you live together (or don't)?Couples, do you make it a habit to call your other half while both of you are at work everyday for no reason?
ya ...2 -3 times in day ... just to say Hi............Couples, do you make it a habit to call your other half while both of you are at work everyday for no reason?
this would depend on couples, some men may find it sneaky or may misunderstand it and think ur checkin up on him for other reasons, but this is actually very normal, when u love someone it is healthy to be expressive even calling once and a while sometimes everyday at his work lol it would be nice to pack him his lunch also, this would remind him of u when he eats and is very sweet... (well then again thats just me lol)
hahaha My father does that ALL the time to my mother except it isn't exactly for ';no reason';, but maybe for a dumb reason, like a


huge problem'; that actually turns out to be a tiny issue that he could have solved his self. He is special. But that is what makes him Dad, though, or in my Mom's case, ';honey';, so it would not be the same if he didn't.
I'm glad you asked this question cuz i was just wondering the same thing last week! Me and bf do not live together, been seeing each other for just over a yr now. I don't expect a call every day but it is nice to get a simple text saying ';thinking of u'; or ';love/miss u'; or even ';hope u have a good work day';. Besides, texting is more private. Let's face it, at work, too many nosey ppl! He knows that getting a text from him everyday makes me smile and he TRIES to do it everyday for that reason. Let's face it, guys aren't always thinking of things like that so when u get that text, you know he cares...thus my smile!
Yes. Well, my husband and I work for the same company, but on opposite sides of the building. We get to see each other allot. We call, visit, and email each other several times a day. Even though we pretty much spend 24/7 together, we still cannot spend enough time together. We are pretty close. And we were married before both of us started working here.
ive been with my partner for nearly 20 years! and yeah we ring and text each other everyday! no harm in it oh and we live with each other and have 2 kids. and i have friends which are couples and dont live with each other and contact one another! if your both cosy with it. whats the problem? if not talk about it.....xxx
ok i live with my boyfriend.and he goes to work while i am busy at the university.and trust me we call eachother frequently. not just to say hi but to hear eachothers voices...like we miss eachother alot eventhough we live together..by the way thats something sweet..
I live with my other half, and I try to call him, but sometimes it isn't possible with the demands of work and deadlines. I will TRY to call to ';check-in'; and say hello, but if it doesn't happen, I don't sweat it.
Even if it seems there is no reason to a call, there is a reason - it is to let your other half know that you are on their mind and to give the two of you a little break from the (generally) boring world of work.
come play





http://exmafia.com?REF=15329
As a way to show the other that you are not the ';out-of-sight-out-of-mind'; kind of person, it is ok.
at the first 3 months or year maybe


but after that things get boring

No comments:

Post a Comment