Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats you opinion on couples who get married really young and quick?

do u think that a couple that got married quick n really young would last? just wanna know everyones opinion on thisWhats you opinion on couples who get married really young and quick?
I would expect failure to be the norm...... 鈾モ櫏Whats you opinion on couples who get married really young and quick?
The reasons they fail are two-fold. 1) Being young, most haven't fully matured and found themselves. So as the years go on, that same person you married might become a very different person than you thought. 2) Very quick - if you marry quickly, how well do you really know the person? Often times, they find that they have very little truly in common when it comes to core value types of things. These relationships often either end quickly or they fester over time until one gets fed up with the thought they've wasted their life on a bad decision.
Young: doesn't really matter


Quick: this is what does the couple in.





Not knowing your partner inside and out can make sudden marriage a real shock to the system. Finding out they're slobs before getting used to the idea can make you want to run rather than embrace or work around it. That's what good marriages are: taking each other for all that they are, loving flaws, and working together to find the right path. If you think you're marrying someone perfect and find out they're just human in the end...people divorce.





Maturity does have a small part to play. The more mature, the easier it is to cope with those sudden flaws. Also, being immature can cause a good, sweet marriage to suddenly become a dream crusher who keeps you from doing what you wanted to do. Marriage is a new lifestyle that includes 2 people. This is hard for some young people to understand.





I am 20, married, but we didn't rush into anything. We're family minded people so it's wonderful. But some marry for pure ';love'; and find that this isn't the life they wanted. So it depends on the couple.
It depends on if the couple is REALY in love or not and also on their morals if they are not. I got married at 18, my husband was 24. He proposed after 3 months and we were married after 9 months, we met on myspace. His 2nd marriage and my first. I love the crap out of him still and have 2 kids. For whatever reason....I would never be the one to leave. I will only ever marry once and stay married!
I think it'd be much more difficult. There are certain things a person in their younger 20's should be able to experience and I'm not sure those desires go away because of marriage. I'm sure people do it and are perfectly happy but I think people in their early 20's are far too immature for marriage.
Those marriages are usually doomed. Married is supposed to be a lifetime commitment and it's almost impossible to get to know someone well enough to make that choice, in a short period of time.
I was 19 when I got married. Making a marriage last has nothing to do with a person's age. It is about a commitment to eachother.
MAYBE its all depends on the couples. if they have a good understanding of what a marriage should be then the answer is yes.
I think it is a bad move, but there are couples that get married young and quick and make it.
Well I did it, it lasted 24 years before he left me.


I regretted it many times over those years, too.
I guess it could go well for some. I don't suggest it for everyone, though.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment