Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about interracial couples and their children?

Okay, or unnatural, and why? If you are in a relationship like this, do you find that people judge you?What do you think about interracial couples and their children?
Hard to believe in this day and age that that still happens. I work at a restaurant that does weddings, and I met with an interracial couple today. They have been together for years and have a 2 kids together. I didn't ask why they finally decided to tie the knot, but I could tell they were so compatible and happy together.What do you think about interracial couples and their children?
I don't have any problem with it at all. Sadly, it is the prejudices and attitudes of older generations that put all of the added pressure on a interracial couple and/or their children. It is so hard to find someone out there that truly loves you that there is no way you can worry about someones race or color. The only way that it will change is for more and more couples to have the strength to stay together so that interracial couples are accepted by all of us. It is a double edged sword because the couple faces grief from both sides... we have to learn to love all people and accept the choice that a loving couple has made.
Interracial relationships are often times hard for the couple because of the stares, comments, and other things that they get from society. It's only because society looks down on this, or rather more so with race looks down at this.





My personal opinion about interracial relationships is that they're amazing. To be able to date someone from a different race, and for it to work out, is really just a showing of true commitment to one another and sticking it out no matter what other's may think or say.
I am in an interracial relationship.





I don't see how any kind of love could be considered ';un-natural,'; unless you are ignorant.





I am sure people judge us, but neither of us give a damn about what others think. We're happy and in love. So what is it to anyone else?





Oh, and you asked about children--all of the interracial children I've seen are absolutely beautiful and are proud of their heritage...well, maybe not Tiger Woods.
Are we not all humans? Does this even have to be an issue anymore?





Every couple who is in a committed and valued relationship should be praised. It doesn't matter if one person is a different race than somebody else. I would be more concerned about how many people are getting divorced.





Every child is a miracle and piece of joy. Red and yellow, black and white, we are precious in His sight.





Judge that r-tards.
I do not see anything wrong with it, God loves us all as one, color of the skin makes absolutely no difference...





And the children born into a interracial couple are beautiful....


My daughter is married to a man of different skin color and their children are beautiful...


And I think of my son in law as one of my own children....





The individuals who have a problem with this need to mind their own business...
if an orange tabby cat and a black tabby cat get together and have kittens no one turns their head and calls it unnatural - both cats and humans are mammals - noting unnatural about it - it's just skin color - not two species like a rhino %26amp; a rattlesnake having little rattleosueruses...now that is something to be judged...
It's not unnatural but I would be disappointed if my children married outside of their race. Hate them or not love their children, NO, but disappointed YES. It's just like anything else your proved of. I'm proud of my race and would hope to instill some fiber, some pride, some something that would make my children feel the same way with out putting down another race.
Interracial couples do make wonderful kids. My sister is black and her husband is white, and they have 3 great kids.





I think interracial mixing is great. Where I'm from, it really doesn't matter. No one judges around here.





Even though kids aren't for me, biracial or not, I'm interested in being in an interracial relationships.
Love is love...It doesn't matter what color they are! Love is never unnatural! since you are in this kind of relationship, you should know if people judge you or mistreat you. My husband is black, I'm white, and I don't worry about what others think! If you worry, you won't ever be happy! Enjoy your life, your husband and your beautiful kids!
I驶m in an interracial relationship and we have children. No it驶s not unnatural and if people do judge you does it really matter ? If you spend your life worrying about what other people think and making decisions based on their opinions, you are living their life not your own
Eventually everyone in the world's gonna look like Tiger Woods or something. It's okay with me, and all the other people in this world will have to accept that fact. No incestual colony is gonna fix that.
I think most people judge inter racial couples but I try not to, heck!!! I know to inter racial couples that are great for each other and there nice people!
It is unnatural and when children are involved they are the ones who suffer.
Just as unnatural as a black dog and a white dog mating. They're the future.
It's fine with me. My sister is married to a hispanic and they have beautiful children.
They're beautiful.
I think each and every one of us has ';white'; or ';black'; blood in us from some time in history. How can we not?
I don't really think about it that much. But their kids, awww man, they are freakin' cute!!!!
my sons are mixed were raised with love. no one cared about who they were just.
I am sorry you live in such a backward country. It is not the same everywhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment