Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good song for a wedding couples first dance?

something classy. could be rock, easy listening, big band, pretty much anything. but no country music please. something sweet. thanks for your time.What is a good song for a wedding couples first dance?
Our first song was I only have eyes for you by the flamingos. It's a great slow song. What about At last by Etta James or Unforgettable by Nat King Cole?What is a good song for a wedding couples first dance?
I think it is more meaning full when a couple picks a song that has meaning to them and there relationship. You should make it unique and special to you. Good Luck.
Firehouse has some nice songs. We used ';Love of a Lifetime.';


I also liked ';Forever'; by KISS. It's a very sweet song and doesn't sound like regular KISS music. :)
At least is what we are going to dace to. I just want to make my huband cry. It is a great so to look into each others eyes to/
From this Moment - Shania Twain %26amp; Bryan White
Fields of Gold by Sting, it has the sweetest lyrics or Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. If you want big band When I fall in Love by Nat King Cole.
separate ways by journey. jk. i don't know but it should be a slow song
';always and forever'; by heatwave
I'm not really into songs with lyrics as a first dance. I perfer instrumentals.
Brian McKnight - The Only One For Me


Or Life house - You and me
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment