Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How often do couples disagree after a 2 year relationship?

I was wondering how often do couples dissagree with each other? I know me and my boyfriend of 2 years have our moments where it is at lease 3 times a week. We are both stubborn. I listen to my girlfreinds and they talk about their arguments/disagreements. So is it normal or maybe were not compatable? We always work it out and talk about what is going on and we don't allow it to fester the day. Wondering if I am just a bitchy women?How often do couples disagree after a 2 year relationship?
No you are just normal. If your boy friend and you make up after fights, its all good. Just a small advice, don't listen to or get impressed by actions of your girl friends they are different people with different issues. Tackle your relation in your unique way. Soon the fights will reduce, as you two spend more time with each other. Fighting is a good thing, it keeps the spark going. You tend to love more after a fight is properly resolved. Its essential part of every relation so just chill, nothing unusual and you don't need to think so much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment