Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are my couples being torn apart?

I watch DAYS faithfully and I'm seeing a lot of things that are leading me to believe that my two faves, Stax and EJami, won't be together by the end of the year.





Can someone please prove that I'm wrong in my assumptions?Are my couples being torn apart?
Although it does appear that Stephanie %26amp; Max, along with EJ %26amp; Sami are in dire need of counseling, we will see a complete turn around with your two ';faves'; by year's end. ;)





http://phoenix00.proboards51.com/Are my couples being torn apart?
Phoenix speaks the truth. You can be certain that she will not lie to you. Ever.
EJ + Sami = EJami


Stephanie + Max = Stax





It all adds up right.
I get Ejami being Sami and EJ but who is Stax?

No comments:

Post a Comment