Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok ladies, What is the best date or couples activities you've ever experienced?

Best date ever, we don't see each other much and I want every minute to last a life time


Ok ladies, What is the best date or couples activities you've ever experienced?
My best date ever was a blanket surrounded by candles on the beach at night. Nice wine, sexy food and soft music. It was so beautiful and etched in my memory forever. God that was a great guy! Thanx for the trip down memory lane!XOXOXOOk ladies, What is the best date or couples activities you've ever experienced?
it depends on your (both) personal likes and dislikes, also your location - weather related and common sense things that may or may not make every other persons favorite activity plausible - you know her good? Keep that in mind and compare the similitudes between the both of you and elaborate from there...think of starting point and continue through the day on an escalating note for however long this will be and finish with a romantic scenic view on a remote/private location, etc...
Riding on a [big] ferris wheel just before the sunsets. on the very top of the wheel he gently kiss me and tell me that he wish that this moment will last forever. he promise that he'll stay forever by my side and will never let go of my hand. As the sun disappeared, we watch the endless horizon paint with beautiful white lights and said ';I'll love you forever and ever and only you';
I really enjoyed when my boyfriend and I made dinner together then spend the rest of the day eating and talking then we watched a movie and cuddled and....so on. I would suggest something like this where you have a lot of personal time (no movies or bowling or stuff where there are tons of other people involved...you need undivided attn
Oh well mine would be picking up Whataburger and laying watching movies at my house or his. But it all depends on what kind of girl you've got. I think something simple that still shows her you want to enjoy alone time and arent being cheap would be good. Get her some roses though girls LOVE that. good luck!
Find an activity you will all enjoy, do it, then go out after and re-live the event.
bowling
laying down on the grass in the backyard alone kissing and cuddling :) and hoping no one is watching us =p lol



No comments:

Post a Comment