Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are pictures of couples kissing generally cute or tacky?

As with anything, they can be done tastefully or not. There are some stunning photos out there of couples kissing -- and they're practically mandatory for weddings! But they can also be tacky images of people sticking their tongues down each other's throats. It all depends on how it's executed.Are pictures of couples kissing generally cute or tacky?
I vote cute as long as there's no tongue. Then it's tacky.Are pictures of couples kissing generally cute or tacky?
Cute if it's just lips and it only shows their faces, %26amp; tacky if i'm depressed and can't get my first g/f out of my thoughts or dreams for the last 4 or 5 years:(
I think it's annoying. If its for your own personal use and for your eyes only its cute and great for memories. But when people put them up in the open where everyone can see it, it is irritating. Like people who dedicate their whole myspace page to their relationship. They have an overdose of pictures of the two of them and its sickening. Its like come on, get a life. We get the point, you have a bf/gf. No one cares and wants to see it. Its as if these people are so desperate to prove to the world they can actually get someone. Grow up people :)
Very cute, Unless you can see a drool string between the two....yuck!!!
too personal
Maybe you can get a photo of your girl smooching the photog...





Dont you think this would be a better question for society, dating, relationships forums??
it depends. yeah i guess so because there are so many of them. but i prefer like serin surrounding, takin' by a film camera and not digital, perhaps black and white. also just play around with composition
That depends on the picture. If it is taken is a sweet romantic way and setting then I love it. One of my favorite photos is one where the guy is kissing the girl on the cheek. The love they share shines though in the pic. I used this as the cover on a wedding video I recently made for them.
Personal opinion: I don't like pictures of people unless they're my family.


Exception: People with interesting and expressive faces (elderly, ethnic, etc) and then I prefer only one face in the image. I skip pictures of people kissing.


Thanks for letting me put my two cents in!
Cute...If its me and my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment