Saturday, August 21, 2010

So do you think a year really is the average time of ttc for most couples?

what do you think?....how many people know of those that took a year of longer?..is it really the average?So do you think a year really is the average time of ttc for most couples?
I would guess it is most common to conceive by 6 months of trying. BUT, my parents for one took a bit over a year with all three of us. Each time they considered turning to fertility drugs, they popped up pregnant! :) My mom says it was God telling her to trust His timing. I know people who get pregnant from having sex ONCE (my best friend in high school), and people who tried for 4 years before being blessed with a child. The wait is hard for sure.


XOXOXO girl!So do you think a year really is the average time of ttc for most couples?
Depends, there are couples that really want a baby and it can take 3-4 years others have sex once and get pregnant. I would guess the average at 6 months.
Many of my friends took atleast that long. My hubby and I took about a year, and then i took clomid... It will happen for you.. God Bless
my opition is that if u feel u have wait that long then u should wait. dont let no one stop u or tell other wise. and yes i waited that long.
i dont think others understood the question...





it took us 9 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment