Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What to do couples are staying apart and some other boy tries to prpose her?

I am 21 man staying in mumbai ...... my girlfriend 21 lives and do her college in ahmedabad , We love each other a lot we hardly able to manage our time and meet , We love eachother a lottt ..... she is more than a girlfriend to me , we are planning to getting married within two to three years........I miss her a lottt , but the problem is there are always incidence that some other boy tries to flirt with her and make love with her ? She take that very casualy dont know it always happen ? And she tell me everything but i always find that it had not started if she takes proper action in the begining................Well this is pinching my heart i fully trust her but i think i ma jealous of other boy.....i am in pain please share ur valuable suggestion to me ?What to do couples are staying apart and some other boy tries to prpose her?
If she is the girl for you, she should have thought about you and told the other guy that she is attached and just concentrate on her studies. No suggestions can help if she is not able to control herself when she sees any man and she may be a flirt all her life. So I think you better consider it again. You may love her alot but she may not. If she cannot control herself then I an sorry for her. She is losing a man who loves her very much.What to do couples are staying apart and some other boy tries to prpose her?
suffer well and learn to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment