Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to plan for a couples baby shower.?

I need some suggestions on what to do at a couples shower. My husband says he and the guys just want to talk. Lol. We have punch and ice cream and cake planned but we need some suggestions on what else to do tell us your best memories of your shower.What to plan for a couples baby shower.?
How about a game of trivia about the couple themselves. Make a sheet with questios and copy it for all guests. They answer the questions on the paper indidividually. When finished, the couple has to answer the questions and whoever gets the most right, wins. I did this for my cousin's shower and I made it interesting for the guys, too, by making some of the questions a tad risque. Example: your favorite body part, place of first kiss (or somethng else!), you could even ask what position they concieved in. You could add questions about their childhoods, their baby weights at birth, etc. You can make it whatever you want. Some of the questions you can know tha answer to before hand, some of the question you don't even have to know the answer to because the couple will be there to answer them. It turned out pretty fun and everyone laughed at some of the answers. It sparked conversation and stories.What to plan for a couples baby shower.?
I had a wonderful co-ed baby shower. (but I got to give ideas) It was at my parents' house and they set up a ping pong table. I told people to bring alcohol/beer if they wanted (just because I couldn't drink didn't mean noone could!) Plus, this loosened up the guys enough to want to be apart of the fun! We played games and ate bar-b-que. The area with the ping-pong table was a great place to get away from the crowd if need be. And then me and my fiance both openned the gifts. All in all, it was a fun time and even the guys had a blast (though they didn't think they would!) Just be yourselves and don't ';girl'; it up to much so the men can feel comfortable.
party favors! %26lt;3 ^_^ i prefer giving party favors out instead of thank you cards. you can keep little knick knacks but people usually throw cards away after reading them once. lol. i've got little plastic blocks that resemble baby blocks (you know with the letter on the side and a bear or bunny on the other) and i've stuffed them with candy.
Look for some baby games. You can email me andI can tell you some. Because they are just way to long to explain on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment