Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you guys think of biracial couples?

just was wondering how everyone else felt on this!! i feel there is nothing wrong with it! you cant help who you fall in love with!! but on the other hand my dad hated it and would kill me if he ever found out if i dared out of my race!!What do you guys think of biracial couples?
I dont see anything wrong with it. I mean i would never do it, just the way i was raised, but there is nothing wrong with it. You cant help who you fall in love with. your parents will come around to it, just give it time.What do you guys think of biracial couples?
I love dating white guys and it doesn't seem wrong to me if I see a white girl dating a black guy, ♥
I have been in them. I find myself attracted to other races more so than my own. The people that turn their noses down at it, well they can kiss my white a$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment