Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey young couples, how did you announce your engagement?

i am not engaged yet, but for when i am, how did you announce to families and friends that you were engaged? what are some really creative ways?Hey young couples, how did you announce your engagement?
Haha you could do it like.. wheel of fortune style or something... like have people guess the letters and eventually they'll see ';I AM ENGAGED'; or something like that...





I'm not engaged yet... but I have the feeling I will be before the year is through... heeeeee :DHey young couples, how did you announce your engagement?
Not so creative - we used the telephone to tell my mom b/c she lives across the country, and his parents in person, as they live in the same city.





Closest friends were called; other than that, we posted on our social networking sites to spread the news. Emailed some others who were not on those sites. Still have yet to post in the local paper, but we're waiting until the wedding is closer (it's still over a year away).
He proposed to me when we were out on the island so there was no one to tell face to face right away. I called my mom to tell her - but she already knew! Apparently my entire family already knew he was going to ask and I had no idea! So that was easy. Then I took a picture of the ring on my hand with my cell phone and sent it to my best friends without any special message - the phone began to ring immediately, it was great!





Good luck!
Suggestions are :





Your local radio station ( Congrats)


Just engaged on wedding website


Mass e-mailer : I got the rock


Hot air ballon with we took the plunge on it


Side of your car big bold sticker


Billboard : M %26amp; T are tying the knot in flashing lights


Matching baseball caps : We're official
We called in to our Grandparent's houses after having become engaged. We got engaged at a nice restaurant.


Our Grandparents then got the awesome proud task of calling the rest of the family to announce the happy news ..it made them really proud too!
I didnt get the chance because he told EVERYONE, I was the last one to know lol. He asked my mom and stepdads permission, he told my best friends and his whole family, my brother and everyone. I didnt mind though cos I was just on cloud nine (';,)





x
We called everyone important individually, announced it on facebook and went to him Mom`s work during the nightshift at the hospital and paged her to the nurses station! She loved it and loved showing and telling her workmates!
Ya i sort of ceremony to tell everyone now dun look at them they are engaged





HELP


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
We made individual calls, let us out of having to do a mass announcement, and still made everyone feel special, because they got told personally.
You could go to your families and friends homes and wear shirts that say ';bride'; and ';groom';... haha
I just called everyone. I was so excited... hahah
it is very simple go to your parent and tell the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment