Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should couples watch each other go to the washroom? ?

me and my fiancee have been dating for about 4 months now ... and he is comfortable going to the washroom in front of me, I however am extremely uncomfortable with this kind of thing and I beleive that it is something that should be done on your own ... I want to know if anyone has any suggestions on how I can become more comfortable with him being there or if you have any similar stories?





Thanks in advance!!Should couples watch each other go to the washroom? ?
well for guys going to the washroom and making noises is a cool thing to do!!! at least a funny thing to do. and going to the washroom with your fiancee right there beside you is magical. To be able to take a dumb right beside the person you love shows the other person that you feel comfortable around no matter what you are doing. Also to tell them not to go in the washroom with you is sort of hiding something to men!!!! so better get used to the fact he can be with you in the washroom especially in the future when you might have to share one?Should couples watch each other go to the washroom? ?
you guys are getting married soon so eventually it's going to be normal for you so get use to it. as far as you, you will come around just give it some time then it won't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment