Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think any pairings will become couples in the end of Naruto?

It makes me curious because I'm afraid maybe everyone will die in the end and nobody will be with someone in the end.Do you think any pairings will become couples in the end of Naruto?
I doubt there's going to end up being a lot of that, since romance is a minor thing in Naruto, but I do think that maybe one or two pairings will be canon in the end. Kishimoto said himself in an interview that he was going to try to put some romance into Shippuden that he wasn't able to add before, and he's also stated before that he plans on trying to make at least one of the cases of unrequited love returned.





Personally, I really hope it's Naruto and Hinata in the end...at this point it could go either way, but this is just the best/most logical pairing to me. I think they're completely perfect for each other :3


*can hear narusaku fans scoffing while I type this*





I don't think that everyone will die in the end, there are some that I could see dying but with others it just wouldn't seem logical kill them off. It's all up to Kishi though...we'll all just have to wait and see what he ends up doing, and hopefully we'll all be happy with it.Do you think any pairings will become couples in the end of Naruto?
With the way the current main Shonen Jump line-ups are appearing, it feels like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and the rest of the lot will never cease in volumes. XD





Who knows what will happen? Just hope that your favorite pairings are made a reality in the end. If not, then that's what fanfiction is for. ;)
I think that naruto and sakura get together in the end but im not sure
Lol, this is one question I have been asking myself lately.





To me, I really don't know what will happen in the end. I'd like to see something good in the end and not sad, but it's all up to Kishimoto's ideas on what will happen in the end.





I just hope Naruto doesn't die. xD I really don't care who gets paired up with who as long as Naruto doesn't die. He's my favorite character and I'd hate to see him get killed... after all this hard work he has been through to try and be Hokage, and to bring Sasuke back home.





Anyways, one pairing that I see that /might/ happen is NaruSaku. I'm actually a big fan of this couple and I think it would really happen.





But, you see... Kishimoto is one of those people who likes to fool around with you. To make you think, you know?





I mean, in the beginning, you never thought Sakura would end up with Naruto, right? Well, it seems as though Kishimoto is kind of giving hints about them.





And like the whole Itachi actually not wanting to kill Sasuke thing. If you read the manga, the truth was that Itachi killed his whole clan because he had no choice, but he didn't kill Sasuke. It was kind of weird though because I've always thought Itachi hated Sasuke and wanted to fight him once he was able to have an actual good battle with him.





But. About Sasuke. Sasuke might like Sakura, you know? I mean, Sasuke is the type of guy who always hides what he really feels inside, except revenge. I know he thinks of Naruto as a close friend, but I don't know about Sakura. Either way, I don't think he cares much about Naruto /and/ Sakura now. Sasuke wants to attack Konoha, which was kind of surprising to me when I read that in the manga.





And also, if he was planning on killing Sakura and Naruto when they finally met up with Sasuke, that really made me sad on how he just throws away those bonds like that. Especially with Naruto, who was his closest friend.





Naruto promised Sakura that he would bring Sasuke back for her, but now, it's really for her AND him. They both want to bring him back home together, which I find really cute. ^^





But, you know how Sasuke was leaving Konoha and Sakura did everything in her power to stop him? Well, someone made a good point and said that Sasuke told Sakura she was still annoying, but deep down he was probably only saying that because he was afraid that she might get him to stay. I mean, Sakura talked on and on about how much fun she had with Sasuke, and even Naruto, since the three of them shared close bonds. She almost mentioned how revenge won't make him happy and everyone would hate him or something like that. He punches her, but before he says ';thank you,'; which shows he probably does care about Sakura but doesn't want her going through this dangerous journey with him.





Sasuke never seemed to really like Sakura at all, but he still always protected her and stuff. It's like his friendship with Naruto. Really, he cared about both of them.





Ever noticed though that he actually stopped and listen to what Sakura says to him, unlike Naruto, who likes to argue a lot? xD





But, anyways, the reason why I like NaruSaku is because Sakura seems to worry about Naruto a lot and stuff now. She isn't that type of person who only cares about herself and Sasuke. I'm not saying she does (especially now... and for those who've liked Sakura in the beginning), but she was kind of mean in the beginning. Even if people think that the whole Yamato speech was pointless or something, she might really like Naurto. Although someone made a good point that Yamato has only known Naruto and Sakura for a few days... but, I don't know. Yamato seems to know his stuff. xD





I can't say that she really does like Naruto though, because her feelings for anyone now are really a mystery. I mean, she does like Sasuke still, but how much now?





I don't like how people say Naruto doesn't like Sakura anymore though. Of course he still likes her; he's just more mature about it. I don't get why people say, ';Oh, he loves Hinata now, blah blah blah.'; I mean, where did it say he loved Hinata? xD I have nothing against NaruHina if you are a fan of that couple. That would make an interesting couple. Naruto is a loud person while Hinata is the shy, quiet one. But, I don't know. Hinata /is/ really shy, but she really needs to tell Naruto how she feels about him. Even if she told him, how would he react to it? I mean, think about it... he has liked Sakura for a long time, but now he just ends up wanting to be with Hinata...? It's kind of hard to explain what I'm trying to say, so if people see this and disagree with me or whatever, I'm just saying that it would make more sense if maybe Hinata and Naruto would hang out a lot more then start being a couple.





That's one reason why I like NaruSaku. Naruto and Sakura have spent a lot of time together... with and without Sasuke. They are really close friends, while Naruto isn't very close friends with Hinata. I am more into the main characters than just characters who pop in the series from time to time. That's why I have nothing agaisnt NaruHina because there is nothing bad about this pairing.





And Sakura... she still likes Sasuke, but she's MUCH more mature about it. She isn't all over Sasuke like she was before. People say that NaruSaku won't happen because ';Sakura never accepted Naruto.'; o_o That kind of throws me off a little. Sakura has accepted Naruto, at least as a friend, for a long time. But, if Naruto was actually serious and asked Sakura to be with him or something, maybe Sakura would accept him, in a love way, of course.





I mean, he always acts all weird and fools around when he wants to go on a date with Sakura lol. Of course that shows no romance at all, it just shows that Naruto still likes Sakura. xD





Honestly, I think no pairings should be together because that will bite Kishimoto in the butt in the end. I mean, say if NaruSaku become a couple... imagine how many fans that was against that couple鈥?and they all complain to Kishimoto about it?





It seems to be that the biggest couples are NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuSaku.





Besides, it's not really a romance kind of anime, but something tells me that something romance-y will happen, but just in the end. Which I would love to see, but I would hate seeing couples that people didn't want to see happening, you know?





I mean, if NaruSaku would happen, I would love that, but then I would feel bad for those who were really into NaruHina, SasuSaku, etc, and thought those pairings would happen instead.





So, that's what I think. Kishimoto never likes giving away spoilers, so it's really all up to him and what's going to happen in the manga. We gotta sit back and enjoy it while we can, right? ;)





But, I thought this might give you an idea on what may happen. Interesting theories I have, hehe. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment