Friday, July 30, 2010

What's your opinion on inter-racial relationships? Black and White couples.?

I had rather my daughter marry someone that treats her very well no matter what the race....also they make the most beautiful children.What's your opinion on inter-racial relationships? Black and White couples.?
';they can date but they shouldn't get married beacuse the children will be ridiculed'; I don't agree with that mixed persons are pretty and I don't think they will be worse off than a white or black person

Report Abuse


What's your opinion on inter-racial relationships? Black and White couples.?
As long as its man and woman I'm cool with it.
I'm not racist, altogether, either. But such relationships are OK, long as they don't get married and become parents, because the children they have, will get ridiculed by other children, of various ages and that's something that, I'd prefer to avoid, if I ever become the parent, that I want to become. I wouldn't mind marrying Mexican, or a European, but that's different. The state I live was once part of Mexico.
as long as they love each other, it doesn't matter.
I have no problem with it. I think the important thing is love. If they love and respect each other, isn't that all that matters?
I don't agree. However, true LOVE is color blind, so whether or not I DONT AGREE.... I'm not in a position to judge TRUE LOVE.
LOVE is color blind...


If you can find it, take it and run with it.


LIFE is short!!!
I have no problem with it, but some people do and that's why its a burden to the children of mixed marriages.I speak from experience and I have been discriminated against because of my husband and actually feared for my life once.
wats wrong wit that r u racist or something
Why the Hell not? If you get along, that's awesome. You shouldn't need to ask. Be happy.
i don't like it,but i don't give a crap either as long it doesn't have anything to do with me.THE ones you see are the trashy white girls that's hooked on dope or trashy ones that have no self esteem and trashy fat girls who cant get anybody else.and of course we have the retarded white trash too.99.99% of white trash and a black man dating is drug related.and this answer does not reflect upon being racist i have not stated any racist remarks.
Nothing is wrong with inter-racial marriages or relationships. Not to me, but unfortunealy i am not the only person who lives on the earth and the reality is that some people are racist and it can make things harder for any child from this marriage. My advice for its worth is if your in love and everything is fine between you why go looking for trouble.Other people who are racist wont have anything to do with you but those who love you and care about you will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment