Friday, July 30, 2010

In America, do (adult) couples sometimes get mad enough to not speak for a day or two, and then they make up?

My BF and I got into a big argument. And he hung up on me last night! He normally calls several times a day. Two days ago he wanted to move in together and get married! Now he's not talking to me? I'm the one who called last night; I'm not calling again. Should I consider this the end?In America, do (adult) couples sometimes get mad enough to not speak for a day or two, and then they make up?
Yeah but only the immature ones.In America, do (adult) couples sometimes get mad enough to not speak for a day or two, and then they make up?
Of course couples in America get into fights and then don't speak to each other for a couple days.


I don't think it's the end. I guess it depends on what the argument was about and how serious it was. If you called him a bunch of names or not, etc.


You should call him and apologize if it is definitely your fault.
Childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment