Friday, July 30, 2010

How many couples meet from the internet and marry?

I met my husband on the internet and he moved from another state to be with me. He is my soul mate. I wonder how many others are out there that are like us!!!!How many couples meet from the internet and marry?
I met my husband on the Internet in 2001. We've been married since January 2002. I'm American and he's British, and I moved all the way out to England to be with him. Love knows no bounds.How many couples meet from the internet and marry?
I met my husband almost 9 years ago on the internet. We have been married for only 1 1/2 years, we started living together after 3 monthes though. Yes, we are happy. Thank goodness for the internet
My wife and I met on the internet, she lived in Louisanna I lived in Indiana. After several flights down there and her coming up here we married and she moved up here with 4 of her childern. She didn't want to stay there as she lived in St. Bernard Parish and after last year I'm glad I couldn't convince her to let me move down there!!!!
My other half met another woman on the Internet and he moved to another state to met up with her, and that is how we met...





So If he never went to another state for the other woman, we probably would have never met and got together in the first place and that was six years ago and we are still together...





congrats on finding your soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment