Friday, July 30, 2010

Best Adult Show for Couples in Las Vegas?

My boyfriend and I want to go to our first Las Vegas show, but are not sure which one to go to. I've read Crazy Girls at the Riviera, Crazy Horse at MGM Grand, Fantasy at Luxor and X Burlesque are good shows. Which is the best? Or are there any other shows you'd recommend that would be entertaining to both him and I? Thanks for your responses! :)Best Adult Show for Couples in Las Vegas?
Zumanity is totally the best for couples. I have seen it twice. Try to get seats on the couples couches. They are great! The show is at New YorkBest Adult Show for Couples in Las Vegas?
When I think of an Adult show for couples, I immediately think of Zumanity. I have never seen it, but you can tell from their ads all over the place in Vegas. The seats can be relatively inexpensive, and it is a Cirque Du Soleil show so you can't go wrong with that. It is known as the ';sensual side of Cirque Du Soleil.'; Here is a description





';It's Vegas, be a little provocative. ZUMANITY, The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil, is a seductive twist on reality, making the provocative playful and the forbidden electrifying! Leave all inhibitions at the door and let loose as this adult-themed production takes you on a sexy thrill ride full of sensational acrobatics and naughty fun. Part burlesque and part cabaret, ZUMANITY is one full night you'll never forget! Now that's a Las Vegas show!';





The prices range from $69- $129. The $129 tickets (which you must buy 2 of) are actually a sofa that you and your boyfriend can use. http://www.zumanity.com/en/tickets/seati鈥?/a>
Zumanity is supposed to be pretty erotic. But I have not seen it. It is a Cirque du Soleil show with lots of athletic bare bodies and suggestive stuff.





Below is a site with reviews of all Vegas shows.





*
My wife and I have been to Follies and enjoyed it. It is not erotic but rather an ';old Vegas'; topless show.





With the guys, I have been to Crazy Girls and it was miserable. IMHO not recommended for guys, girls or couples.
Zumanity is the best. Crazy horse was like going to a topless bar, Crazy girls a little better. A lot of those shows are stripper shows.


Zumanity has very talented performers and is erotic well worth the money.
My husband and I saw Zumanity and both of us LOVED it! It was very erotic, but also entertaining on other levels. A well rounded show and well worth the money. I recommend it to anyone who asks about a Vegas show.
I would recommend the Cirque show Zumanity
Friends of ours went to Fantasy and seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Espeically after the show was over...
Zumanity and Spring for the Couch seats

No comments:

Post a Comment