Friday, July 30, 2010

Am I the only person that gets annoyed with couples that think they need update their statuses about each?

other all the time? I.E. Girl status: I'm glad to be in love with my best friend. Comment on facebook status from boy: who's your best friend...etc. Does anyone else find that stuff annoying?Am I the only person that gets annoyed with couples that think they need update their statuses about each?
YES!


lol...


I had a friend who recently got married at 21...


Every time she be saying my hubby this.. and my hubby that...


It's so annoying, like do you have a life besides him?


Her latest update was ';I'm playing scrabble with my Hubby!!';








ooh Puh- Leese!Am I the only person that gets annoyed with couples that think they need update their statuses about each?
YES I do completely. I am considering cancelling my facebook account all together for one of may reasons such as the one you mentioned. It makes me, a single gal feel like a leper.
why cant you guys just be happy for them?? youre making yourselves sound like bitter jealous people..find someone who makes YOU happy and leave their happiness alone..
Sounds like someone is a little bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment