Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your opinion on interracial couples?

Interracial couples are even more interesting in my opinion.


They come from different backgrounds,and cultures.They learn from each other.


Love knows no barriers.When your heart loves someone not because of who they are, but because of how they make us feel.


Clique, but I'm a true believer.What is your opinion on interracial couples?
My wife %26amp; I are from 2 different races, so I don't see a problem with it.What is your opinion on interracial couples?
Race is only an issue when we make it one.
I like interracial dating, I get to learn a bout the person's culture, and they get to learn about mine, not just that but its something new and different. My bf is hispanic.. and im mixed.
I don't care if a person is black, white, green, or purple. So long as they love each other, that is all that matters.
We don't have the right to have an opinion of someone's preference. Love knows no color.
I see nothing wrong with interracial couples.





Much of society does have a problem with it. With societal pressure, interracial couples may have a tougher road than non-interracial couples.
I am in one right now. I don't see anything wrong with it. Love is colorblind.
Great thing IMO and there is nothing that says its wrong.


my wife is white
BOOKWORM SOUNDS FUNNY BUT THAT S CRAZY!!!


WHY NOT IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT I DON THINK COLOUR IS AN ISSUE.....
I don't think it's right. We should stick to our own races or eventually we will all be gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment