Friday, November 25, 2011

What is the average age a guy gets married? What is the average age difference between couples?

Actually, I had read not too long ago most men marry within 2 years of their own age.





My husband is 9 years older than me.What is the average age a guy gets married? What is the average age difference between couples?
My guess that the average age for men to get married at is 25.





The average age between couples: 2 years or so.





I'll be 31 when I get married and my fiance will be 29 (almost 30) when we tie the knot. My fiance turns 30 1 month after we get married and I will have turned 31 1 month before we get married. We are exactly 14 months apart in age (me being 14 months older)What is the average age a guy gets married? What is the average age difference between couples?
I would guess the average age for women to get married now is 24 and men, 28 and that there's usually 2-4 years between them.





My situation was different. When I married my husband I was 27, he was 35 and we've got 8 years between us.
you know, averages mean something when it comes to Batting (GO CUBBIESSSSS!!!!!) average in baseball, completion ratio in football (Rex, you still suck!!) etc etc...





that average you're looking for has no meaning what so ever.
I think those statistics are probably wrapped up in the Divorce Statistics.....Since the stats are so high for it.....78%.


Those stats are available online.


But don't be in such a hurry to get to your first divorce honey.


Live a little.
There's no average age when any guy gets married. I don't think there is an average age difference either. As long as the couple loves each other, it doesn't matter how old they are.
i don't really think there is an average age to get married especially because so many people are doing 2nd and 3rd marriages now. my hubby was 24, i was 23. he's only 10 months older.
Man or Woman I would say about later 20's to get hitched. And about 5yr difference between them regardless of there gender.
well, me and my hubby were married at 18, Im a day older than him.





I dont think there is an average.
lately alot of people are marrying really young. like 20-25 and the guys are usually older by 2-3 yrs.





thats what i have noticed.
I don't think that there is an ';average'; age.


I was married when I was 38, my wife is 4 years older than I am.
Depends on the people involved. I will be 26 when I get hitched and my loving fiancee is 6 months my junior.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment