Friday, November 25, 2011

Busy couples, how often do you and your significant other talk?

For all the busy couples out there...pref.not living together.


How often do you talk (phone, email, chat, or even see each other).





Just curious if I am out of the norm.Busy couples, how often do you and your significant other talk?
Right now, my boyfriend and I aren't living together. That will be changing in the next two months. Currently, I'm a teacher and a part-time student (MS) and he's a scientist working 10-11 hr days 6 days a week. We make it a point to talk every night whether it be on IM or on the phone and we typically see each other every other day with the exception of Friday and Saturday. It's usually 3 times a week, only for an hour or 2. The schedule has put a strain on us to some extent. We want to see more of each other but with everything we have, it's hard sometimes. We take what we can get and are living for July 1st, when we will be living together officially. When he was away on business for 2 months he'd text me in the mornings to tell me he loved me. Now that he's home, we usually talk at night, but he'll still text me if we kinda said goodnight on a sour note the night before.Busy couples, how often do you and your significant other talk?
Salam... my fiance travels alot.. WE talk at least once a week other times we talk twice when he isn't busy... But he always calls at least once a week...





salam

No comments:

Post a Comment