Friday, November 25, 2011

What are some good romantic songs for couples?

I want to make a cd for my boyfriend with love songs on it, any suggestions of what songs should be added?What are some good romantic songs for couples?
Secret Lovers, Lets Get in On, Always





check timelife.com. They got tons of ideasWhat are some good romantic songs for couples?
ben harper you look like gold to me
Heatwave - Always and Forever


Bread - I want to make it with you


Olivia Newton John - I honestly love you


Boys To Men - I'll make love to you


Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do for you


Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie - Endless Love


Atlantic Starr - Always


Peabo Bryson - My heart belongs to you


Patti Labelle - If only you knew


Sade - No Ordinary Love


Shanice - Saving forever for you


Whitney Houston - I will always love you


Mariah Carey - All I ever Wanted


Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply


Selena - I could fall in love


Alison Krause - When you say nothing at all


Faith Hill - Breathe


Martina McBride - Valentine


Reba MacEntire - Forever Love


Shania Twain - From this moment
my mom really likes You Light Up My Life..i think its by Leann Rimes


um How Do I Live.. also by Leann Rimes


Beautiful Love by the Afters is sooo good


-Burning Up by.. i believe..Jessica Simpson..if you're looking for one w/alot of lust...this one would be good


-The Power of Love by Celine Dion is a really sweet one


-if you really want an intensely feely song..Speechless by the Veronicas


-I Could Get Used to This by...again.. the Veronicas, really cute and sweet one


-Everytime We Touch by Cascada


-Ever the Same by Rob Thomas


-Can't Fight this Feeling is really awesome...if you started out as friends


-one of the best ones would be I Wanna Love You Forever by Jessica Simpson
The Man I Love performed by Devics


Black Acres by Elysian Fields


Just You by Kelly's Lot


I Will Love You by Fisher


River Waltz by Cowboy Junkies


Tropics of Love By Blackheart Procession


Everything by Southern Backtones


Without You performed by Heart


Firefly by Greta Gaines
Mudvayne ';determined';
I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;The Flamingos
Depends on what type of music he likes. I like Bjork and got into her music by my desire to find something that I can listen to that won't be obtrusive and had lyrics with depth. Try these 1) All is full of Love-Bjork, 2) Iris-Goo Dolls, 3)Ordinary People-John Legend, 4) The Sea- Morcheeba,5) Good Luck Charm- Jagged Edge, 6) Unison- Bjork, 7) Possibly Maybe- Bjork, 8)Angel- Sarah McLachlan, 9)My Sacrifice- Creed, 10) Joga- Bjork, 11) Haunt Me-Sade, 12) Stronger than Pride- Sade, 13) Cannonball- Damien Rice, 14) Volcano- Damien Rice.





I really hope these help you. I also hope that even if you are not familiar with these artists that you take the time to broaden your horizons. Feel free to let me know what you like and don't. I am pretty eclectic in my tastes and I might be able to suggest other music in other genres.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment