Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you feel about interracial couples?

It's wrong. Races were created over years upon years of evolution. To mix the races together is to say that mother nature messed up. People try to cover up the loss of loyalty to their race by saying that it was for love. Whites should stay with whites. Blacks with blacks. And so on and so forth.How do you feel about interracial couples?
good


i dont kno why ppl always make such a big deal about interracial couples. if anyone has a problem with them, its becuz their racist, obviuosly.How do you feel about interracial couples?
i dont think there is any problem whatsoever with interracial couples! whats inside is way more important than anything!
I am in an interracial marriage. While we should not judge because it is not our business I do think extra care should be used before entering an interracial marriage. It may be less of a problem for black/white born in the same country but language barriers make a serious obstacle and you may not marry the person you think you are marrying.
power to them.





i dont consider my relationship interracial, even though it might be, cause i dont even see her as any different from me.





but i know other people do, im just some Chino.
I do not care at all, I think that it is beautiful and they make beautiful children.
Let me ask my mom and dad!
i think that they are a happy bunch. they're just like anyone else. they found happiness.
No problem whatsoever with them.
I'm happy if they're happy!
I am in an interracial relationship and people looks at us a lot.
no different than I do about any other couple. Replace ';interracial'; with ';gay'; or some other ';derogatory'; term and I'll still give you the same answer. As long as they love each other, I'm in no position to feel anything but happiness for them.
I think they make the most adorable children! Especially babies that come from one black parent and one white. Simply gorgeous!
there kids are beautiful
Live and let live.
I am a 37 year old white guy.I believe that mixed race relationships are the right of every single american and should have the same level of acceptance as any other kind of relationship.However, in my opinion,there is a terrible downfall to mixed race relationships and that is the birth of a baby that is interracial.Babies are soooo inocent and pure.It is definitely not the babies fault but there will be hardships for that child.I remember when i was a young boy and remember the other children were very cruel to the kids that did not look like them.The mixed race child who had a unique color of skin was the odd child out and was the kids that got verbally and physically abused and picked on leaving that child with hatred and prejudice which carries into the childs adulthood which only brings negitive effects.That is the only area of interracial relationships that i believe the world can do without! ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS no matter what color.
well i have no prob cuz not only am i a product of one but i lke japanese guys and im clearly not japanese,lol
It's perfectly ok. What race is a black man, a chinaman, etc,. One race, humans. differences because of thousands of years of different history, yes. But all human.








Now from another point of view, a pigeon wouldnt reproduce with a seagull, So are there different kinds of humans, say one coming form mesopotamia, another from china (old country) or perhaps ancient mayan civilization. maybe.....








But it's alright at the base of the quesiton.
My sister is dating a black man, and i have no problem with it.





Although personally I'm not attracted to black women.

No comments:

Post a Comment