Friday, November 25, 2011

Do those sex medication commercials showing OLD couples gross you out?

Talk about awkward! I hate it when they come on and you're sitting in your living room with your mom and dad.. Do those sex medication commercials showing OLD couples gross you out?
I stared this question cos it is so so so funny.


pahahahahahaha


yes sure does.


and their faces when they are advertising the 'puppy dog' eyes. it just makes me laugh and laugh.


seriously funny.


but yeh it is quite gross =S


ewwy.Do those sex medication commercials showing OLD couples gross you out?
Well, old people have to have sex too.


Why do you think some old ladies are really nice and some are really mean? It all depends on how much sex they have.


So, no. i'd rather be around a loose, nice old lady then a sex-starved mean one.
of course! i don't want to imagine loose nasty pasty wrinkly skin, especially while picturing sex in your head! EW....
Old people have sex too, whether you like it or not! They don't need your approval to do it so deal with it!!!!
no because everyone has sex.
i would assume that everyone is young?





do you think they gross the old people out that see them?
I really don't care. I know if I live to be that old, I'm going to be getting busy whenever I can!
... you just gave me a really messed up mental image... thanks I really needed that...





Now I have to go wash my brain!
No, they make you a stand up guy. Good luck*
Yes, but honestly, I hope to still be movin' and groovin when I'M that old...so its a conundrum...hehe.
OMG YES!!
**** YES:
|Eh yeah a little %26gt;_%26gt;
Yeah
soooooo much!!!!!!!!!





i dont get y they even need to show it!!!!!!!!





so annoying!
no but stoopit questions really bick fuddy me out
no one day I will be old
LOL. yes
no its hot
yes
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment